My 5 Favorite Red Heels For Spring

When I think of the color red it reminds of love, passion, desire, vibrant, strength, leadership, and courage.
 It is assertive, daring, energetic, and exciting. So this spring while shopping for a new pair of heels go ahead and try the color red. It is a highly visible color and focuses all of the attention on you.
Truly fabulous style is a step away.



My 5 Favorite Red Heels For Spring - Dolce Vita Halton Ankle Strap Sandal
Dolce Vita Halton Ankle Strap Sandal (Buy Here)

My 5 Favorite Red Heels For Spring - Jessica Simpson Chandra Mule
Jessica Simpson Chandra Mule (Buy Here)

My 5 Favorite Red Heels For Spring - BCBGMAXAZRIA Devine Ankle Strap Sandal
BCBGMAXAZRIA Devine Ankle Strap Sandal (Buy Here)

My 5 Favorite Red Heels For Spring - Fergie Raegan Sandal
Fergie Raegan Sandal (Buy Here)

My 5 Favorite Red Heels For Spring - Nine West Fabeyana High Heel Dress Sandal
Nine West Fabeyana High Heel Dress Sandal (Buy Here)


Connect with me on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/toyastales





30% Off Coupon: B30OFF

Comments

  1. Fergie Reagan I think. Very smart, but all of these heels are eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty, naughty, naughty! LOL! You picked a very sexy shoe Ray.

      Delete
  2. I'm lusting over your selection...I need to get myself a red pair of heels asap!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great red pair of heels would be a cool addition to your shoe wardrobe.

      Delete
  3. Shoes no. 2,3 and 4 is to die for, Toya! Great selections here!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your style Shireen. I can see you rocking #3 on date night with your hubby.

      Delete
  4. I love the Fergie ones so cute:)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to not shop that much but now I am craving all of them! Lol! I love red and those shoes are so sharp and chic! Great choices!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace. The cool thing about my post is that it can inspire you to also rework items you already have in your closet especially if you do not have the opportunity to go on a shopping spree.

      Delete
  6. Ooooh, Red, my favorite colour. Those are all nice shoes, but I can't walk in heels that high!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to do a post soon featuring shoes without a high heel just for you Lucie.

      Delete
  7. red is a spicy, bold color to go with! love the fourth sandal! (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like everyone is loving that Fergie heel which is a bit of a surprise. I thought for sure a couple of the other ones may have ended up being more popular.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress