Fashion and Hollywood Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 11/16/2015

Fashion and Hollywood Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 11/16/2015
Gwen Stefani wearing Marchesa

Fashion and Hollywood Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 11/16/2015
Lea Seydoux wearing Prada

Fashion and Hollywood Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 11/16/2015
Selena Gomez wearing Louis Vuitton

Fashion and Hollywood Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 11/16/2015
Jennifer Lawrence wearing Dolce & Gabbana

Fashion and Hollywood Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 11/16/2015
Kendall Jenner wearing Sergio Hudson







thatsArte.com - Fine Italian Ceramics chosen out of passion

Comments

  1. Love this dress by LV that Selena is wearing (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Gwen Stefani, she can never do any wrong in my eyes!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Shireen you always think her and Elizabeth Banks are the best dressed.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love her dress it is very ladylike and demure.

      Delete
  4. It's hard (in more ways than one) not too like Kendall Jenner's outfit, but Gwen Stefani is best dressed in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow stunning dresses, Selena looks so sexy!!
    xxx
    www.travelera.es
    My Instagram @travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've definitely got some nice picks here. Selena Gomez is really growing up now because well, I didn't even recognise her until I read her name underneath! I liked her and Lea's outfits the most :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree with you that the both look fab!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats