Looking For Inspiration For My New Home Part 1

I moved into a new place last July, and haven't finished packing or decorating yet. My old home was a lovely old Victorian with a moody atmosphere. My new home is a Cape Cod, as you can imagine, two very different styles and themes.  The problem is that a lot of my old furnishings just doesn't mesh well with my new abode. So I have been on the hunt lately to lighten up my decor and leave myself open to new color schemes.
My search begins at West Elm. I love how West Elm represents a global modern aesthetic. Below are a couple of their items that I am pondering. Tell me what do you think?


Sweep Armchair - Prints
West Elm Sweep Armchair

Source Oryx Side Table
West Elm Source Oryx Side Table

Faded Ikat Rug
West Elm Faded Ikat Rug

Industrial Overarching Floor Lamp
West Elm Industrial Overarching Floor Lamp

Nordic Diamond Silk Pillow Cover
West Elm Nordic Diamond Pillow Cover

More options available from West Elm and on it's website at www.westelm.com :



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats