Easter Chic Accessories - Inspiration From the Spring 2013 Runway Collections

Granted most of us can not afford our favorite things straight off the designer runways, but I have always used them for inspiration when sprucing up my wardrobe. One of the big trends from the Spring 2013 Collections was pastels. When I first saw these candy coated confections I thought that they would be perfect for Easter. I can totally see myself rocking the lilac Aquazarra heels to Easter service, or the chic Chanel bag to a family gathering for Easter, and in my dreams I would hunt for Easter eggs in those fabulous Nicholas Kirkwood platforms.

In reality, when I am not indulging in my fashion flights of fancy, I will be using these 14 designer pieces as inspiration while perusing my local shops and fave websites.

SHOES

Aquazarra

Charlotte Olympia

Fendi

Jerome C. Roussaeu

Nicholas Kirkwood

Sophia Webster

BAGS

Chanel

Devi Kroell

Jason Wu

Kotur

Rebecca Minkoff

JEWELRY

Erickson Beamon

Mawi
Oscar de la Renta






Comments

  1. Love the FENDI and SOPHIA WEBSTER heels :)
    XO, Kat

    http://6footone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kathrin / 6 FOOT ONE I'm not usually a loafer type of girl, but when I saw these I had to reconsider. I love how Mr. Lagerfeld but a unique twist on them with the pastel color blocking and fabulous heel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats