Tasty Vittles - Roasted Vegetable Tacos
|Roasted Vegetable Tacos recipe at toyastales.blogspot.com|
Makes 9 servings.
8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
2 medium onions, sliced
2 medium red bell peppers, sliced
2 medium zucchinis, cut into 1/4-inch slices
2 pkgs of taco seasoning mix
2 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese
18 yellow corn taco shells
1 1/4 cups salsa
chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and zucchinis in single layer in jelly roll pan.
3) Drizzle with olive oil.
4) Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix and toss to coat evenly.
5) Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes, stirring vegetables once until tender.
6) Stir cilantro into vegetables if desired.
7) Sprinkle cheese into warmed taco shells.
8) Top with vegetable mixture and salsa