Fall 2013 - Urban Sophisticate (Casual Style)

I have always been attracted to menswear, and a houndstooth coat is a great winterized take on that idea. I also love the mix of girly and masculine. For this set I found a cool and chic version by Bouchra Jarrar.  I love to let a shirt in a contrasting color peek out from a coat. So I paired it with a red scarf blouse by the same designer, and distressed jeans by Juicy Couture. I accessorized the look with an Anthony Peto hat, an Alexander McQueen purse, Azzaro lace-up booties, and a bracelet from Coralie De Seynes.

Fall 2013 - Urban Sophisticate (Casual Style)

Comments

  1. Great setting. I love the red jacket.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress