Floral and Rugged

I love a great floral print, but when I'm rocking it in a casual way I like to roughen it up a bit. When I first saw images of this floral print leather moto jacket by Erdem on the runway I was obsessed. Since I couldn't splurge and buy the jacket, I decided to style a set around it instead. In my previous sets, you can tell I'm obsessed with a great pair of distressed boyfriend jeans. They always add just the right amount of casual edge to any outfit. Add the jacket and eye-popping accessories and we have a fantastic look! 


Floral and Rugged www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales


SET DETAILS: 
Erdem Top 
Erdem Jacket 
Current Elliot Jeans
Burak Uyan Boots 
Lipsy Bag 





If you love the rugged combination of florals and leather check out these additional finds! 



Rebecca Taylor Floral Print Leather Vest
Rebecca Taylor Floral Print Leather Vest (Buy Here)


BLANKNYC Floral Faux Leather Jacket
BLANKNYC Floral Faux-Leather Jacket (Buy Here)



NICHOLAS Digi Floral Moto Jacket in Black Multi
NICHOLAS Digi Floral Moto Jacket in Black Multi (Buy Here)










Popular Posts