Monday, August 15, 2016

My 8 Faves From The Alice + Oliva S/S 2016 Colection


For the spring/summer collection designer Stacey Bendet was inspired by the desert. She kept looking at photos of desert butterflies and flowers and came up with a collection fit for a bohemian goddess. Looking at some of her designs I also see distinct references to Mexican culture as well. All of her influences melded together perfectly and she produced a beautifully cohesive collection. There also was a softer romantic vibe with this collection that I was digging. I have always loved this brand and they have been one of my faves for years and with this collection the winning streak continues.

The Alice + Oliva S/S 2016 Colection www.toyastales.blogspot.com

The Alice + Oliva S/S 2016 Colection www.toyastales.blogspot.com

The Alice + Oliva S/S 2016 Colection www.toyastales.blogspot.com

The Alice + Oliva S/S 2016 Colection www.toyastales.blogspot.com

The Alice + Oliva S/S 2016 Colection www.toyastales.blogspot.com

The Alice + Oliva S/S 2016 Colection www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Favorite

The Alice + Oliva S/S 2016 Colection www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Favorite

The Alice + Oliva S/S 2016 Colection www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Favorite





Amrita Singh Jewelry

30 comments:

  1. Wow these are all so gorgeous!
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely incredible, your selections from the collection are so, so beautiful. More than anything I adore the brown suede top combined with embellished maxi skirt. Wow!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That skirt is everything. I just loved the shape, embellishment and fringe.

      Delete
  3. Amazing dresses !!! I absolutely love them all <3
    Fantastic post dear.

    Lovely week
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very rare that I like everything from a collection but wow, I am really digging everything that you featured here!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just picked out a few choice pieces but she offered so much more in her collection. Everything was simply fab!

      Delete
  5. Wow, amazing style!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite style and i appreciate your work...

    www.mysweetwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you her collection was wonderful.

      Delete
  7. omg sooo pretty!! love that first skirt and that transparent off shoulder dress hehe :)

    dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sheer panel in that maxi dress was an extra special touch.

      Delete
  8. I'm sort of in love with all of these designs!!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! Love it.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely stunning. As I went through each style, I found myself loving every single one. The Alice & Oliva collection certainly took me to the desert, and in a very stylish way. Thanks for sharing.
    /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. Her influences shine through clearly.

      Delete
  11. They are such lovely unique pieces!

    Emma | www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love these pieces, each outfit is amazing and the detailing is gorgeous! Alice + Olivia always hae such lovely occasion dresses :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do have fantastic occasion dresses. They always make a statement.

      Delete
  13. Amazing!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG


    ReplyDelete