My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection

Alexandre Vauthier has always been known to design sophisticated and elegant designs and with his collection for Fall 2017 he does not disappoint. He also found the perfect model, Bella Hadid, to showcase his chic collection. Even though the clothes were not made for her personally she brought them to life and help to execute his creative vision. My favorites from the collection were the plethora of pantsuits and the black sheer mesh dresses which represent my aesthetic perfectly. 

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style

My Favorites From The Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #AlexandreVauthier #FW2017 #fashion #fashionblogger #BellaHadid #style



Below are a few more designs from the talented designer!


         
        

Comments

  1. Honestly I have never paid much attention to her because I mostly see and read about her sister, Gigi. She is stunning here though and she really is the perfect model for this collection.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella is gorgeous, probably more underrated becasue of Gigi, in my opinion. I like this editorial. Vaulthier's pieces look marvellous on her. I like these but love the more sportier looks. /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how sexy yet powerful these outfits look!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion this collection is courageous and special for confident women^^ Bella looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! Love them alll, thanks for sharing! :)


    April of: https://thepromdichic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pieces dear :)
    www.tinachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, great fashion looks!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great post! Amazing collection, love the black suits!!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CORDUROY OVERALLS | PETO DE PANA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to say I saw a billboard of this collection the other day, but I was driving, so I couldn't really focus in, lol. The collection is absolutely beautiful from what you've shared here. I love how stylish, fashion forward, and sophisticated it is. I'd honestly wear all of the looks showcased here. Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fabulous and amazing! Wow! Anyway, just saying hello all the way from Southeast Asia! :) I hope you can drop by my blog too and follow if you like. Have a wonderful day dear!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pieces you chose- so gorgeous!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats