Interior Style - Eclectic Elegance

When creating a mood board for interior sets I always like to select and choose items from various sources. I combine a lot of different styles to keep the eye guessing. I never follow one design system or philosophy.  I love to select and use what I consider the best elements of all the different decorating philosophies in the interior design world. 




Interior Style - Eclectic Elegance




Ink drawing
jonathanadler.com


Stretched canvas
kirklands.com


Throw pillow
calypsostbarth.com


Home decor
liveauctioneers.com


Bungalow 5 furniture
burkedecor.com


Collar necklace
etsy.com


Throw pillow
jossandmain.com

















Comments

  1. Really cool idea for decoration.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, global and cultural references are always great inspiration for my home sets!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog