Orange Is The Happiest Color

Whenever I wear the color orange it lifts my spirits, and I love to wear it during the summer months. It just gives off a carefree and fun vibe. I found this cute Black Five Short-sleeved Pleated Orange Pullover Dress, and the best thing about it is that it's only $28.99! I paired it with sandals from Espirit, a Tory Burch Stripe handbag, and H&M sunglasses.



Orange Is The Happiest Color


Red dress
blackfive.com


Sandals
$68 - esprit.fr



H&M sunglasses
$6.80 - hm.com


Lips makeup
toofaced.com


Clarins mascara
$36 - selfridges.com


Rimmel cheek bronzer
pinterest.com








Shop C. Wonder

Comments

  1. I love orange too! i love the match of the dress with the sunglasses and this bag! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag and flat shoes!
    http://bouaadii.blogspot.com/2014/07/keep-you-head-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Summer Outfit! So true! Colors like orange really do lift your mood when dressing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Frederica!

      Delete
  4. Nice purse! This outfit is perfect for the Summer! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress