Spot On For The Office

Now is the perfect time to update your wardrobe with office-chic outfits. Inject a dose of feminine flair. Opt for classic styles with a modern twist - think polka dot prints, classic colors, and feminine cuts. They add a chic finish to classic office staples.

Spot On For The Office



Giambattista Valli black mini skirt
$1,130 - net-a-porter.com




Yulia Spesivtseva Photography
pinterest.com








The Giambattista Valli skirt featured above is a bit pricey so I have compiled a  few alternatives below.

Forever 21 Sheer Polka Dot Skirt $22.90
Forever 21 Sheer Polka Dot Skirt $22.90 (Buy Here)


Romwe Polka Dot Flare Skirt $26.67
Romwe Polka Dot Flare Skirt $26.67 (Buy Here)

Kit + Sky Challis Skirt $24.99
Kit + Sky Challis Skirt $24.99 (Buy Here)







Comments

  1. Another great look LaToya, though I was shocked at the price of that skirt...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! That is why I made sure to offer cheaper alternatives.

      Delete
  2. I love how structured but feminine all the pieces are. The undone updo is the perfect contrast. Beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything else about the look was so composed that I had to have a little something off about it. I didn't want it to look to perfect. The hair keeps it modern.

      Delete
  3. I love dotted skirts! They look so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right they are so classically feminine.

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous outfit and that skirt's price is ridiculous! I love, love, LOVE the fact you listed cheaper alternatives, Toya..it's much appreciated! xx

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. The skirt is what was shown on the runway, so I tried to find cheaper alternatives that captured the vibe.

      Delete
  5. I actually love the cheaper alternatives better since they don't seem as poofy! I also like the undone updo, but if I tried that, I would look like I'm falling apart! Great look overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes practice to get an undone updo just right. I like to add bangs when I rock the look.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog