Rock A Metallic Skirt This Winter

From the runways to celebrity sightings, we're seeing elegant muted hues with glimmering details. This winter season shimmers with a mix of metallics and cool tones.
I always prefer metallics in small doses. That's why this Isabel Marant short skirt was perfect for today's outfit of the day. The shimmering silver detail add a glamorous feel when paired with a denim shirt. Plus, you can never go wrong by adding a little sparkle to even the simplest of outfits.





Rock A Metallic Skirt This Winter





Black purse
$24 - newlook.com


Stila lip gloss
6pm.com



Nars cosmetic
$35 - liberty.co.uk


Maybelline face powder
$9.86 - target.com.au


Laretta Houston
modelmayhem.com






Alex and Ani

Comments

  1. I love a bit of metallic, thanks for sharing!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my general dislike of Denim is getting in the way here.

    I like the metallic skirt though.
    Perhaps if paired with a plain white top...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, a white button down would work as well.

      Delete
  3. it's the season to shine and I love that skirt. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it fits right in with a festive theme.

      Delete
  4. The skirt and boots combination is very sexy, Toya! Thanks for the inspiration, I have always stayed away from anything shiny but looking at your collage here, it actually looks really chic.

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the key is adding something considered to be a basic wardrobe staple. It tames the look.

      Delete
  5. I have never been able to figure out how to wear denim shirts! This is a great look. I love how you paired it dressier pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like a contrast with the outfits I style. Give you something appropriate but a little unexpected.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats