Zip It Up

You can be as daring as you want to be in this flirty Adrienne Zipped Dress. This elegant yet sassy frock is fierce, and I'm pretty sure you will get a lot of appreciative glances in this hot little number. Pair with modern accessories to keep the look fresh.

Zip It Up

Zip It Up by latoyacl featuring black boots




Missguided Adrienne Zipped Dress (Buy Here) 
Fenton Earrings Gold Black Onyx (Buy Here) 
Coast Matilda Clutch (Buy Here) 
Burberry Barmby (Buy Here)






Free shipping on orders over $50 at ROMWE.com!  New Fashions Daily!

Comments

  1. I rather like zips and they look great on this dress. The accessories match perfectly too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray! I understand your fascination with zippers, lol.

      Delete
  2. Great dress! This is my style and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, that is a gorgeous dress, very sophisticated and classy! I agree with Ray, the accessories match perfectly!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shireen! I wanted to keep the accessories simple to showcase the dress.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog