Subtle Flair

This contemporary style is a stunning choice for your next event. The Roxetta Dress is a modern choice with it's clean cut and beautiful fullness. Featuring a cropped overlay and dramatic A-line shape, the flared skirt creates a supremely flattering silhouette. Subtle pleats at the waist create a modern look whilst tulle under skirt creates exaggerated fullness and dramatic flaring. The contemporary monochrome print adds the perfect finishing touch. The A.P.C. shoulder bag, Ted Baker Sandals and River Island studs are the perfect accessories to pair with this stunning frock.


Subtle Flair

SET DETAILS

Coast Roxetta Dress (Buy Here) 
Ted Baker Sackina Dress Sandal (Buy Here) 
A.P.C. Black Leather Edith Shoulder Bag (Buy Here)
River Island Black Disc Stud Earrings (Buy Here)








ThreadSence Boho

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Had to throw something elegant in the mix for you Ray!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous look, Toya and that dress is so dreamy! The one that really catches my eyes is the pair of heels, how gorgeous is that?! I would love to have that in my collection. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shireen you naughty little minx. You always love the sexiest and flirtiest pairs of shoes. Seriously though I just love the ankle straps and contrasting colors.

      Delete
  3. I love the cutout back detail and the bag is amazing. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cutout detail is what drew me in. Once I saw that I just knew I had to feature this dress.

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous dress! I love the way it looks like it is layered! The shoes are perfect with it too! Fabulous color!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the illusion of layering too. It just made the dress even more special.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress