She Captured My Attention With Her Wild Streak And Bold Nature


For the past several seasons designers have been referencing the past - in particular they seem to be having a love affair with the 1990s'. I can understand why. That decade ushered in a lot of changes. It was also the last decade of the reign of the Supermodel. Back then there was a legion of them (Naomi, Cindy, Kate, Christy, Linda and Claudia) who ruled the runways, magazines, advertising and nightlife. I miss those days when models were actually featured on the covers of the magazines and commercials. Now-a-days it is all about celebrity culture. I guess I have grown nostalgic for the heyday of the Supermodel so they served as my inspiration for today's set.

She Captured My Attention With Her Wild Streak And Bold Nature

Comments

  1. Very attractive. I think that outfit would capture my attention too...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one who misses having real models on the covers, these days it's all about who the hottest celebrities. Love the look that you put together here, LaToya!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. That selection looks fabulous, nice choice Toya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 9 Favorite Colorful Coats For Winter