It All Pointed In The Right Direction ( My 7 Favorite Suede Black Caged Heels)

I was working with two themes for today's set. The first idea was to create a date night outfit that was a bit more relaxed and not overly tight or clingy. The second idea was to somehow incorporate as many geometric points and angles as I could. Okay, I know that both ideas seem to have nothing to do with each other, but I really didn't care because at the end of the day I came up with a sexy and modern look for evening. 

It All Pointed In The Right Direction

It All Pointed In The Right Direction by latoyacl featuring black high heel pumps 


Michael Kors Reverse Cowl V-Neck (Buy Here) 
River Island Black Jacquard Split Front Pencil Skirt (No Longer Available) 
Lulu Frost Citadel Glass Opal Drop Earrings (Buy Here) 
Red Herring Cream Block Color Textured Tassel Clutch (Buy Here) 
River Island Black Suede Lace up Caged Heels (No Longer Available) 


Suede Black Caged Heels are a big trend this season. Below are a few more choices you may enjoy. 



My 7 Favorite Suede Black Caged Heels
Jessica Simpson (Buy Here)
My 7 Favorite Suede Black Caged Heels
Topshop (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Suede Black Caged Heels
Steve Madden (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Suede Black Caged Heels
Windsor Smith (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Suede Black Caged Heels
Sam Edelman (Buy Here)
My 7 Favorite Suede Black Caged Heels
Joie (Buy Here)






25% off Lip Color

Comments

  1. Love these outfit choices, monochrome is the best!

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is probably the easiest method for most people.

      Delete
  2. You always style a great outfit. These shoes though!!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Cage heels are so fierce.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful set! I love the dress and all the shoes!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeee the clutch and it's out of stock! *sob!*

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good selection LaToya. I can visualise one of my friends wearing that. Love the ear rings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't pick my favourite, they're all so pretty haha ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that skirt! Love the topshop heels! Have a great day!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That skirt is so chic. It is one of my faves.

      Delete
  8. I love sexy shoes!
    Chiara www.mybarr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pencil skirt is amazing and I'm loving all of the caged heels!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these caged heels are gorgeous! I love how chic they all are! What a beautiful outfit! Black and white is so classic!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color combo is classic. It is one of my go to combinations for looking chic and stylish.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats