Thursday, March 17, 2016

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Tanya Taylor Spring 2016 Collection

One of my favorite designers for the past several seasons is the wonderfully talented Tanya Taylor. Her collections are always full of color and cheer and her spring 2016 collection did not disappoint. She offered up beautifully hand-painted floral prints, checks, stripes and gorgeous sundresses. 
Check out some of my favorites from her lovely collection below. 


Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Tanya Taylor Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Tanya Taylor Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Tanya Taylor Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Tanya Taylor Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Tanya Taylor Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Tanya Taylor Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 7 Faves From The Tanya Taylor Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!!






Shop for handmade Italian ceramics by Francesca Niccacci


28 comments:

  1. cute outfits

    www.theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are cute and perfect for spring.

      Delete
  2. I think all of the outfits are really nice, and I am looking forward to wearing dresses once the weather gets warmer, but the first denim one stands out to me the most.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why it is so versatile. It can be worn as a topper or dress.

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfits 😀
    http://freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection! I love the colours and prints. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is amazing with colors and prints.

      Delete
  5. I'm not familiar with Tanya Taylor, but these are stunning! Super cute looks for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she as not as well known as some of the other established designers but she is one to watch.

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous collection, I can see why you're a fan of her, LaToya! I don't wear much dress but gosh, I would love to wear the fifth dress from the top for a lovely dinner.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it would be perfect for such an occasion.

      Delete
  7. These are beautiful looks! She has such an amazing collection.
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://allbymilica.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will follow you on both.

      Delete
  9. Great inspo! Love all of these dresses! Swoon!
    Happy Friday, my gorgeous friend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are gorgeous! Stunning looks!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love color so it was what drew me to her collection.

      Delete
  11. My preference is for the last two. I like the cut and the colour of those frocks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are classic cuts that can stand the test of time.

      Delete
  12. The first look is so edgy, my personal choice. Thanks for sharing this lovely collection..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it edgy and pretty at the same time.

      Delete
  13. Wow, I can't believe how much I really like these looks. I would actually wear some these even though I'm not much for prints.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The collection was very wearable with loads of personality.

    ReplyDelete