Beauty And The Beat - A Natural Flawless Glow

In honor of the first week of spring I am presenting a refreshing beauty look perfect for this time of year. I loved my deep wine lipstick that I rocked all winter but I thought is was time to try something new. So I started looking for ideas and inspiration and came across this fantastic look which featured a natural and flawless glow. What I liked most about it was that it was not a dewy, sparkly or shimmery glow. This look had more of a matte finish which is perfect for my oily skin. Plus it is easy to achieve with a minimum amount of effort and time. 





Beauty And The Beat - A Natural Flawless Glow

Beauty And The Beat - A Natural Flawless Glow by latoyacl featuring Givenchy  

Lola Matte Liquid Foundation (Buy Here) 
Givenchy Healthy Glow Powder (Buy Here) 
Dior Powder Blush (Buy Here) 
New Look Pink Matte Lipstick (Buy Here)  



Shop for handmade Italian ceramics by Francesca Niccacci

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty makeup look for spring! I love pink and coral lips and cheeks come spring, so this look is definitely one I'd try! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great day so far, girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink and coral lips are perfect for Spring.

      Delete
  2. That is such a gorgeous natural look; healthy skin, a flushed cheeks and a natural lipstick. I would love to recreate this look!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With your expertise Shireen I'm sure you can achieve it with great results.

      Delete
  3. I love the natural look of this make up combo and the matte lipstick shade would look great for Spring :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so obsessed with matte formulas right now and they are a fresh addition to your makeup routine for spring.

      Delete
  4. very inspiring



    HTTP://WWW.QUEENHORSFALL.COM/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shade of matte lipstick looks so beautiful, feminine and fresh - perfect for the season!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it a shade that looks good on everyone.

      Delete
  6. I am not that into glow myself, but the makeup looks very spring appropriate.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a look perfect for spring but without a shimmery glow.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful look! Love this post.
    Xox, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous look! Love this post!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, dear!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how natural the look is. It's beautiful!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and natural makeup is always the best way to go it always works for any occasion.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats