The Daily Look - Uptown Punk

Lately I have been trying to figure out how to work more green into my life as you may have noticed in my last post where I showcased how to work the color green into your home decor. Unfortunately for me it is even harder to try to figure out how I could wear it in a fun and unusual way. So I started my search and came across this unique and edgy handbag from Loewe. It was giving me this punk vibe so I decided to go ahead and use that aspect of it's design as my inspiration for today's fashion set. Then I came across this Emma Cook silk front sweater and the outfit started to come together. I added some skinny jeans, combat boots and razor sharp accessories to finish off the look.


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. Join me on my other social media platforms: 



The Daily Look - Uptown Punk

The Daily Look - Uptown Punk by latoyacl featuring black jewelry  



Emma Cook Silk Front Knit Jumper (Buy Here) 
Paige Verdugo Skinny Jeans (Buy Here) 
Loewe V Shoulder Bag (No Longer Available) 
Giuseppe Zanotti Buckled Combat Boots (Buy Here) 
Givenchy Obsedia Triple Wrap Leather Bracelet (Buy Here) 
Lionette By Noa Sade Gali Earrings (Buy Here) 
Lauren B. Catalina Cruise Polish (Buy Here) 
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara Star Wars Edition (Buy Here) 
Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner (Buy Here)

Comments

  1. That is a look I like. These kind of outfits grow on me lately, maybe because they are so easy to move in.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this look is super comfy and wearable.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree and it comes in a variety of colors as well.

      Delete
  3. Love this edgy look! That bag is so cool!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That bag seems to be a crowd pleaser.

      Delete
  4. love everything

    HTTP://WWW.QUEENHORSFALL.COM/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely wear greens too. The mix look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green is hard for me to pull off. A Kelly Green works well for me.

      Delete
  6. I love that bag! Nice look.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Xo, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm absolutely in love with this outfit, the green color looks fresh and featly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason green is one of those rare colors you do not see a lot of people wearing, so when you do see it worked into a wardrobe it is a refreshing change.

      Delete
  8. Wow, that green bag is cherry on the top, what a cool design!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you created a perfect outfit centered around the purse, LaToya, such great styling! Green is such a lovely color and it can sometimes be tricky to pull it off, but you created such lovely inspiration here! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jalisa. I am a bit surprised the bag is such a hit. I thought it might be a risky style choice but everyone is raving about it.

      Delete
  10. Wow this is an amazing look! I love the bag you started with!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have a great week!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. The sweater is an unusual and graphic take on plaid. It definitely catches the eye.

      Delete
  12. Skinny jeans and sweater was pretty much my go-to look however, all my sweaters are boring one block colour and grey! Love the bright green on the sweater here, I'm going to check the price.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in skinny jeans too. I have hips and a butt so they are the most flattering cut for me. They are a staple in my closet.

      Delete
  13. Very nice and casual chic outfit!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the coolest combo! Love love love the bag

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much. Once I found that bag the whole look came together easily.

      Delete
  15. That shirt is so damn cute!!

    Christina ♡ from Okay Christina

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a great ensemble..Love the pieces you have put together for this look.

    xx
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out! Have a lovely week.

      Delete
  17. Loving the punk inspiration. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loewe bag is so gorgeous and I love the unusual colour combination - fierce!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue and green paired together is a great color combo.

      Delete
  19. This is totally a look I'd wear. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 9 Favorite Colorful Coats For Winter