Glam Up Your Wardrobe With Sequins And Fringe

My favorite embellishments are sequins and fringe. I always believe when added to your wardrobe they always up the glam quotient. They are guaranteed to dress up your look and add a much needed dose of fun and whimsy. When it comes to my particular style I tend to like embellished pieces that have a tribal or global influence. Luckily it all works together wonderfully as you can see from the outfit below. 

What are some of your favorite fringe and sequins finds?  



Glam Up Your Wardrobe With Sequins And Fringe

Glam Up Your Wardrobe With Sequins And Fringe by latoyacl featuring BCBGMAXAZRIA  

BCBGMAXAZRIA Runway Adalle Top (Buy Here) 
AG Stilt 4 Year Distressed Roll Up Jean (Buy Here) 
Todd Reed Modern Diamond Teardrop Earrings (Buy Here) 
Christian Louboutin Rougissime Multicolor Abstract Python Clutch (No Longer Available) 
Gianvito Rossi Woven Leather Peep Toe Ankle Boots (Buy Here) 
Dolce & Gabbana Parfums The One Royal Night (Buy Here) 
Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Lip Color (Buy Here) 
MAC Studio Tech Foundation (Buy Here) 


Below are a few more of my favorite sequins and fringe finds! 


Glam Up Your Wardrobe With Sequins And Fringe
Forest of Chintz (Buy Here)


Glam Up Your Wardrobe With Sequins And Fringe
Forever 21 (Buy Here)
Glam Up Your Wardrobe With Sequins And Fringe
Dress The Population (Buy Here)
Glam Up Your Wardrobe With Sequins And Fringe
Asos (Buy Here) 
Glam Up Your Wardrobe With Sequins And Fringe
Marc Jacobs (Buy Here)
Glam Up Your Wardrobe With Sequins And Fringe
Forest of Chintz (Buy Here)

















Introducing the Spring 2016 collection - Rainforest of the Sea

Comments

  1. I like the "Dress the Population" version. Usually fringe is too playful and BoHo to fit my style.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see You like more of the classic flapper take on fringe more than the bohemian version. Either way it looks good and is a fun way to add pizzazz to an outfit.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic selections! I am a huge fan of sequins and fringes! I am in loe with that black dress....it's gorgeous.

    Keisha xo
    thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress is a great dancing dress. It exaggerates movement in a fun way.

      Delete
  3. This is amazing! Great selection.
    Xx, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BCBG top is gorgeous!!! I love it so much! I recently purchased a grey bag with fringe and it looks so cool! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it does. Fringe always adds a cool edge.

      Delete
  5. That BCBG top is gorgeous, I wonder if it's heavy?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably is a little bit heavier than the usual top because of the heavy embellishment but it would be worth it because it is so freaking fab!

      Delete
  6. I adore this look you've created LaToya, it's so beautiful and has just the right amount of details! I, too, love sequin and fringe for the reasons you've stated, that top is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jalisa! I try no to go overboard with the details in the rest of the outfit when you have a standout piece like this beautiful shirt.

      Delete
  7. Amazing. I love the first top and the heels. Definitely has given me some inspiration

    Tiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. This combination looks beautiful, I fell in love with this bag^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a great mixed media statement piece and that bag fits the bill.

      Delete
  9. adorei tudo, bjs : )
    lanibelezafeminina.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog