Retro Stripes

I was born in 1979 so I have always had a special place in my heart for the 70's and today's set was inspired by that decade. Every time I think about the 1970's I conjure up memories of indigo denim, big sunglasses and platform wedges. I used some of the biggest trends from that decade and added some modern flair for a cool casual outfit for the summer. 

What are some of your favorite trends from the 1970's?



Retro Stripes

Retro Stripes by latoyacl featuring a halter neck crop top 


MSGM Bandage Top (Buy Here) 
Oasis The Florence Skirt (Buy Here) 
Icon Eyewear (no longer available) 
Baublebar Honolulu Drop Earrings (Buy Here) 
Halston Heritage Elsa Saddle Bag (Buy Here) 
Jimmy Choo Notion Leather And Wood Wedge Sandal (Buy Here) 
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Foundation (Buy Here) 
Jay Manuel The Ultimate Lip Gloss in Prisoner (Buy Here) 
SUQQO Natural Curl Mascara (Buy Here) 
Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Extreme Shimmer Kohl Kajal Liquid Liner Trio (Buy Here)  








Comments

  1. Yes to the 1979 babies because I am one too! LOL! That outfit is really retro chic, LaToya, another good one!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1979 in the house!!! Whoop Whoop! Lol.

      Delete
  2. top and earrings are amazing!!!Love them!!!
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That top is so versatile and I am obsessed with tassels so the earrings were a must have.

      Delete
  3. Great selection!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The top is so fab and will work well with a skirt, shorts, or pants.

      Delete
  5. 1979? Me too! Such a great year. Just like you, I am a big fan of the 70ies and their makeup and clothes.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm biased so of course I think it was the best year ever! Lol.

      Delete
  6. Great selection!..love the earrings a lot...
    neha, http://www.theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those earrings certainly caught my eye as well!

      Delete
  7. Love that top and skirt! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that top, denim skirt, and those heels! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all work so well together! Thank you for checking it out.

      Delete
  9. I love the blue earrings, I ordered a pair of similar ones, they would be perfect for wearing on vacation!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Cool! They would totally work for a vacay.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats