Spring Into Action By Adding Floral Prints To Your Home

I am the kind of person that likes to make small tweaks to my home every season. You know, change the drapes and pillows, add some seasonal throws, and switch around some of my treasured keepsakes to add a little freshness to a room. When it comes to spring, I like to add brighter colors and some floral prints to complement the extra sunlight streaming through the windows. Usually, I stick to warmer accent colors like yellow, green, red, and orange, but this year I am considering adding some floral prints in pastel hues. So, after doing a little research, I found a brand that made the prettiest floral prints that I have seen in a long time. Joules, the U.K. based lifestyle brand, uses distinctive color and prints in their housewares, and I am loving what they have to offer this season. 
Below are a few of my faves from their collection.



Spring Into Action By Adding Floral Prints To Your Home www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #SpringFlorals #decorating

Spring Into Action By Adding Floral Prints To Your Home by latoyacl on Polyvore 

Joules Birchley Cushions (Buy Here) 
Joules Cuppa Mugs (Buy Here) 
Joules Tableware (Buy Here) 


Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ToyasTalesWhatWillCatchMyEye/ 

Comments

  1. Omg! Loving these floral pieces ♥ Btw, if you're looking for dresses you may check out this link: https://goo.gl/glwHDg Hope to hear from you soon! x

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, following you now on Google+ and Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! Such a nice post, thanks for sharing! Xoxo


    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    IG: @Aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Spring and I agree with you, it should be all colors, bright light and nice floral prints. Great picks!
    https://mihabalan.com/2017/03/16/downsize-stress-live-life-free/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Floral prints are so nice, especially now in the spring.
    I have some little pillows all colored up! :)

    Kathy's delight / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I are starting to tweak our home with season change too. We didn't bother for the first year but we did last year and it was so refreshing.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Joules! Great spring inspiration here, and what better way to welcome spring than with charming prints. Thanks so much for sharing + your sweet comments. X/Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics! I love a floral print x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great idea for Spring! Floral is so pretty and perfect :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/03/stripes-with-attitude-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must say, now you've inspired me to want to do the same! I've never been one to switch out my accent pieces each season, but it really does help to exude the season even more and bring that inspiration from the outdoors in. That said, I love the pieces you've selected, especially that white floral pillow, it's so pretty! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a wonderful day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog