Art of the Day - L. Cole (My Artwork)

The last time I featured my own personal artwork on my blog was in 2011 when I first started blogging. Over the years I focused more on featuring other artist and artwork that I loved instead of my own personal creations. If you follow me on Instagram my feed is full of my artwork but I realized the other day my current blog readers may have no idea that I am an artist and love to create beautiful works on canvas. So today I am featuring a few of my favorite paintings of mine from over the years. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them! 

Art of the Day - L. Cole (My Artwork) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #art #fashionblogger #artwork #paintings
A collage of a few of my paintings. (L.Cole)
Art of the Day - L. Cole (My Artwork) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #art #fashionblogger #artwork #paintings
In the Darkness by L.Cole

Art of the Day - L. Cole (My Artwork) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #art #fashionblogger #artwork #paintings
And The Beat Goes On by L.Cole

Art of the Day - L. Cole (My Artwork) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #art #fashionblogger #artwork #paintings
Tree Of Life by L.Cole

Art of the Day - L. Cole (My Artwork) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #art #fashionblogger #artwork #paintings
Summer Dream by L.Cole

Art of the Day - L. Cole (My Artwork) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #art #fashionblogger #artwork #paintings
The Gilded Age by L.Cole

Art of the Day - L. Cole (My Artwork) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #art #fashionblogger #artwork #paintings
Pastel Garden by L.Cole

Art of the Day - L. Cole (My Artwork) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #art #fashionblogger #artwork #paintings
In The Garden by L.Cole





Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 



Comments

  1. Your work is absolutely amazing! I love the paint strokes. Well done.

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I really hope you continue to share more of your own artwork - it's so impressive, colourful and vibrant!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! Never knew you are an artist. Awesome work, love it.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why. I hardly share my work on my blog I usually focus on other artist. Thank you so much for your support!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow you are so talented! this looks awesome. thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful! You are very talented. All of them look so good but tree of life is definitely my favourite :)

    Thank you for sharing!

    Hope you have had a great weekend!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tree of Life is one of my top 5 faves as well! I was really working through some of my emotions on that particular painting.

      Delete
  6. What?! Omg! I'm so glad you shared your work here because I had no idea that you were an artist yourself, you are incredible! Do you present your work in galleries? You truly are gifted!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jalisa! I usually share my work on Instagram and Facebook instead of on my blog. No, I haven't presented my work in any galleries yet but I mostly sell my work online.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing such beautiful paintings! You're talented and I enjoyed your work so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Solya for all of your support over the years we have followed each other's blog!

      Delete
  8. I love them really good work 😊
    deriasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Tree of Life is my favourite. I think it's great that you shared your artwork. I had no idea! But, that is what I love about blogging. I've only shared a few posts of my own artwork in the past. You've inspired me to get back painting, as it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you were an artist either but I'm not surprised you are so talented and creative. I can't wait to see your work once you start painting again. You must share it.

      Delete
  10. Very beautiful artwork!! I like it a lot. :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear LaToya, really cute selection! I love these colors!
    Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are beautiful pieces, my favorite is the gilded age.

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea

    xoxoSakura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Gilded Age was one of my paintings that I kept changing. I would stop working on it for awhile and then come back to it. Thought I was finished with it several times but I kept adding to it. I had to force myself to stop fiddling with it after 3 years.

      Delete
  13. Such beautiful art! Have a lovely weekend.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats