Outfit of the Day - Mod Inspiration

I spotted this picture of Jourdan Dunn at a fashion show and thought her look was perfect for Spring. I'm always a sucker for a beauty look with a nod to past decades, and Jourdan's look reminded me of the Swinging '60s. It put me in the mood for Mod! So I styled a look around my "Mod Inspiration". I selected this Dorothy Perkin's dress because it's design has vintage-inspired details but the denim material keeps it current. Even though I love vintage-inspired pieces I never want to look as if I stepped out of a time warp. To achieve that goal I made sure to pick modern accessories that would compliment the dress. I chose orange ankle strap heels from Zara, an embellished Nelly bracelet, and a bag from Reed Krakoff.


Outfit of the Day - Mod Inspiration www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
Dorothy Perkins Dress
Zara Heels 
Reed Krakoff Handbag 
Nelly Bracelet




Popular Posts