Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 7 Best Dressed 1/25/2015

Jessica Chastain in Saint Laurent  Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 8 Best Dressed 1/25/2015
Jessica Chastain in Saint Laurent



Kerry Washington  Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 8 Best Dressed 1/25/2015
Kerry Washington



Sarah Hyland in Jenny Packham  Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 8 Best Dressed 1/25/2015
Sarah Hyland in Jenny Packham.



Jennifer Lopez in Christian Siriano  Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 8 Best Dressed 1/25/2015
Jennifer Lopez in Christian Siriano



Maisie Williams  Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 8 Best Dressed 1/25/2015
Maisie Williams



Julianne Moore in Chanel Couture  Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 8 Best Dressed 1/25/2015
Julianne Moore in Chanel Couture



Nina Dobrev in Andrew Gn  Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 8 Best Dressed 1/25/2015
Nina Dobrev in Andrew Gn




Shop For Cute Clothes At LuLu*s

Comments

  1. I think these are all lovely outfits, my favorite is Julianne Moore's though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she looks fabulous in this ladylike look.

      Delete
  2. I'm torn between the outfit that emphasise Kerry Washington's bust and the stunning Nina Dobrev.
    Two very different looks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live Kerry Washington, she's always so stylish and there's something about her that I really like. Just come across as a very sweet and down to earth person.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does have an approachable style.

      Delete
  4. Every girl is amazing wearing this dress.Beautiful and Love the clean cut look of this outfit ♥♥ The awards for television were biased and ignored some of the worthiest actors in both comedy and drama. These award shows are getting less interesting except for the fashions on the red carpet...... SAG Awards Red Carpet 2015 Photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do have to find a way to liven up the actual ceremony.

      Delete
  5. All great looks. Jennifer Lopez in that Christian Siriano skirt has my vote tho. Love it. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats