Winter Fresh

Exude luxe elegance and sophistication in this sleek outfit. You can never go wrong by choosing such a chic look, it is the perfect choice for a special occasion. I styled this flattering mint green hue with pointy toe stiletto pumps and classic accessories.

Winter Fresh

Winter Fresh by latoyacl featuring a green dress


Victoria by Victoria Beckham Lace Jacquard Dress (Buy Here) 
Michael by Michael Kors Military Cape (Buy Here) 
Jimmy Choo Zadie Cross Body Bag (Buy Here) 
Kate Spade New York Liliana Metallic Snake Print Pump (Buy Here) 




Shop the Women's Contemporary collection from Forever 21 and get free shipping on all orders over $50!

Comments

  1. I wouldn't use the word wow to describe this outfit, but I really, really like it and would be pleased to be in the company of any lady dressed like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is more subdued look it doesn't scream at you.

      Delete
  2. This look combo has to be one of my favourite from you, Toya, what a sophisticated and classy look! I wish I can afford a VB dress, they are so stunning but ouch! at the price tag that comes with it. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't look at that Shireen
      Might have done if I was married...!

      Delete
    2. yes it does have a designer price tag but can serve as inspiration for a similar look.

      Delete
  3. I love VB dresses. Very clean and classy. Would definitely rock this one. The mint color is just so cute. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria Beckham does really minimal streamlined looks without all of the extra frills.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress