Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Taraji P Henson in Bibhu Mohapatra

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Amy Adams in Valentino

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Felicity Jones in Alexander McQueen

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Naomie Harris in Valentino

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Sarah Jessica Parker

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Sarah Jessica Parker

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Lupita Nyong'o in Rosie Assoulin

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Cate Blanchett in Gucci

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Karlie Kloss in Moschino

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Kristen Stewart in Sandro

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Jessica Alba in Valentino

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 10/14/16 www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Diane Kruger in Valentino







Shoespie promotion all up to 95% off+free shipping over $79 Shop now!

Comments

  1. Gosh, Sarah Jessica Parker and Cate Blanchett are timeless. I could only wish and hope that I age as well as they do.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Shireen. I hope I age as gracefully and fabulously as well.

      Delete
  2. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica Alba in Valentino made my day! Love them!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She wore an interesting but very feminine outfit. It really caught my eye.

      Delete
  4. Jessica Alba is adorable and I also love Taraji Henson, I am a fan of Empire and she is my favourite!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taraji is the one to watch on Empire. She is fierce.

      Delete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your picks all have something in common: lovely ladylike embellishments. The extra pizzazz makes these looks all the more glam and special!

    Xoxo,
    www.fashionlingual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You summed it up perfectly. It is my personal style motto as well. I love ladylike embellishments.

      Delete
  7. Wow! beautiful picks, stunning outfits, They all look lovely.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE Lupita's look! Great inspo.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she brought it! I love when actors/actresses incorporate their cultural background into their outfits. It makes it more personal.

      Delete
  9. OMG! If only I can raid their closets! I just love every look. From their shoes, their coats and their skirts or pants. They all look so chic and still very classy. xx


    http://www.prettyweirdbombshell.com/10-things-every-new-blogger-know/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if only we did have access to their closets ... one can dream. I would probably croak from being overly excited. Lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats