Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)

When it comes to fashion the word neutral can mean so many things. Most times it boils down to two  categories: skin tone neutrals or any color that is not a vibrant hue such as grey, black, white and etc. Either way neutrals will always be a staple in most of our wardrobes because for a lot of people it makes getting dressed easier and helps them blend more among their peers. Almost like they are wearing an invisibility cloak. Some will even say neutrals are a safe choice and doesn't require much imagination, and I must say at times I also ascribe to that thought process. The only time neutrals tend to grab my eye is if they have a textural element, a beautiful shape or construction, and unusual angles. Nevertheless I do understand their purpose in fashion and they are great building blocks to start with when acquiring or adding to your wardrobe this season. 



Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 by latoyacl featuring tassel jewelry  

Silence + Noise Evangalista Dress (Buy Here) 
Melanie Auld Teardrop Hoop Earrings (Buy Here) 
Brother Vellies Pink Shearling Bag (Buy Here) 
Kendall & Kylie Essie Mule (Buy Here)


Today's set showcases one way I would rock neutrals this fall. I'm loving the longer dress hems, slits  and fitted silhouettes this season so I most definitely would try out this trend in a neutral before venturing out to brighter colors. To keep the look sleek and simple I would pair the dress with leg lengthening mules, a textural cross body bag, and a pair of interesting statement earrings.  


Here are a few more of my favorite neutral finds for fall 2016. They best part is they are all under $100!


Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Warehouse (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Express (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Smith & Cult 1972 (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Charlotte Russe (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Charlotte Russe  (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Black Rivet (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Quay (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Moon River (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Missguided (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Forever 21 (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Umgee USA (Buy Here)

Neutral Territory - Fall 2016 (My 12 Favorite Neutral Finds)   www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Missguided (Buy Here)





Comments

  1. That's nice LaToya. I really like that figure-hugging neutral dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I am all for anything that skims the curves.

      Delete
  2. Great post dear. I love withe and camel! :D
    Fab blog! I'm following you. Follow back?
    Kisses <3
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camel is a universally flattering color and a great investment.

      Delete
  3. I love these neutrals you've shared here, girlie; I personally want them all, lol! As much as I love my color, I do believe that we should all have plenty of neutrals in our wardrobes for the reasons you've mentioned, they're so versatile and easy to work with. Thank so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a lovely day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love my color too but like you mentioned neutrals are a must have and very versatile.

      Delete
  4. I love neutrals. These photos make me want to go shopping! Hahah

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I always want to shop. Unfortunately my income has to catch up to my obsession.

      Delete
  5. Love your picks!!! I love to wear neutrals in winter, however, I seem to be wearing blacks all the time, they are so easy to co-ordinate. But nude colours are a good idea!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black is so easy and technically it is a neutral. Nude colors are great but a little trickier to pull off.

      Delete
  6. I love all of your picks. Yes, neutrals can mean different things to different people. I love neutrals. x <3/Madison
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is very hard to pin down a universal definition but to me it just means a muted color.

      Delete
  7. I love neutrals and have a closet full of it. Yes, as you said many claims it's safe but I find neutrals to be the perfect canvas for anything and everything.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neutrals are a great starting point and they are the perfect canvas for anything and everything.

      Delete
  8. A very interesting post !!!
    We'll be in touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats