Easy Effortless Style - My 5 Favorite Choker Flare Dresses

One of the biggest trends of the season is the choker dress. Today I'm focusing on one version of the style in particular which is the choker flare dress. It is sexy, flirty, and cool. It has a little extra something than the average dress with it's intriguing neckline. I like the flared version because it is perfectly suited for day and pairs well with boots, heels or flats. It is easy effortless style.



Easy Effortless Style - My 5 Favorite Choker Flare Dresses www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Easy Effortless Style - Choker Flare Dress by latoyacl featuring purple handbags  

Choker Flare Dress (Buy Here) 
Eugenia Kim Blake Hat (Buy Here) 
Proenza Schouler Kent Fuchsia Bag (Buy Here) 
Turner Fringe Booties (Buy Here) 

Here are a few more options to choose from! 


Easy Effortless Style - My 5 Favorite Choker Flare Dresses www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Express (Buy Here)
Easy Effortless Style - My 5 Favorite Choker Flare Dresses www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Missguided (Buy Here)
Easy Effortless Style - My 5 Favorite Choker Flare Dresses www.toyastales.blogspot.com
LA  Roxx (Buy Here)
Easy Effortless Style - My 5 Favorite Choker Flare Dresses www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Minuet (Buy Here)








Amrita Singh Jewelry

Comments

  1. This trend is one of my fave
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thank you so so much for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite has to be the dress from Missguided however I don't think I have the right figure to wear it. My boyish figure is quite flat instead of curvy. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good thing about this kind of dress is that it will work on boyish figures and actually will make it appear as if you have more curves because of the flared details.

      Delete
  4. Would you believe that as much as I love this style, I've yet to purchase either a top or dress with the choker!? I have to because I really love the effect and all the ones you've shared here are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have the best week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised. You would totally look fab in a flared choker dress.

      Delete
  5. I see this trend everywhere and I think it's really cute. But I don't love it enough to buy a dress like this myself. I prefer to buy a dress and add my own choker. :P But, who knows, I might change my mind.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your set and all dresses are perfect :)
    www.tinachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great style board, especially loving the boots. I love chokers, it makes me think that I should have kept all of the ones I had as a teenager. x/Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I thought the same thing while writing this post. If only I kept all of my chokers but I never knew they would come back.

      Delete
  8. LOVE this look.. it used to be the in thing when I was in grade school! haha! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the in thing when I was in middle school and we rocked them with bodysuits and slip dresses and I see much hasn't changed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats