Dress For The Occasion - Mykonos, Greece

One of my favorite past times is styling an outfit around a travel destination especially now during these uncertain times. With the pandemic still raging traveling is off of the agenda for this year. So I decided to have a little fun and picked a random destination and styled an outfit that captures some of the elements that I associate with the locale. The place that I have picked today is Mykonos, Greece. Whenever I see pictures from this cosmopolitan island the colors blue and white jump out at me. The whitewashed buildings against the azure waters look so scenic and glamourous yet it still has an appealing simplicity that draws me in. One day I hope I get to see how beautiful it is in person but in the meantime, I will settle for the out of the day.


Dress For The Occasion - Mykonos, Greece #Mykonos #Greece #ToyasTales #Travel #BlueandWhite #KateSpadeNY #Aquazurra https://toyastales.blogspot.com/2020/07/dress-for-occasion-mykonos-greece.html
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

Outfit Details

Kate Spade NY Dress 
White House Black Market Earrings and Clutch 
Aquazurra Heels

Popular Posts