Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)

Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


 "I'D RATHER LIVE MY LIFE FREE AND OPEN THAN CLOSED OFF, WHERE PEOPLE LIKE ME FOR SOMETHING THAT I'M NOT." 



Into the Wild


I adore a big bold animal print! It makes me feel closer to nature, and reminds me that we are all a part of the animal kingdom. Even if we humans like to separate ourselves from the rest of the beastly creatures that roam the earth 🌎. Right now,  I'm digging the graphic nature of a zebra print. I just love the high contrast of the black and white naturally occurring pattern. Something about it just leaves me feeling wild and free.



Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


Some people feel like they can only wear zebra prints during the warmer months or only in warm climates. That simply isn't true. The beautiful pattern is perfect to wear all year round. I actually prefer to wear it during fall and winter because I feel like it stands out more. Everyone always remembers the person who is courageous enough to wear zebra print to an event. Who doesn't want to be unforgettable? 

(I may receive a commission if you purchase an item)



Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


Splendid 


Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


Pinko 


Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


NA-KD 


Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


Mother 


Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


Marshall's 


Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


Chaser 


Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


I SAW IT FIRST 

Stay wild at heart and never tame yourself for anyone! 


Into the Wild (Zebra Print Edition)


Popular Posts