Independence Day Outfit #3

We have come to my final set celebrating our nation's independence on July 4th. This time I wanted to style a look that could take you from sailing, to the country club, or to a clam bake. So basically, something distinctly nautical. Which fits in perfectly with this series since both themes usually utilizes the same color scheme. I wanted to achieve an outfit that was chic and streamlined but kept the casual vibe going. I was able to achieve that by pairing this CC stripe top with a white Zara envelope skirt. I tied it all together with an Alice + Olivia belt, Casadei wedges, an Anna Molinari scarf, Acne round sunglasses, and a couple of Charriol bracelets. Since this outfit was styled for a day outdoors I wanted to make sure I protected myself by always staying safe with Sephora's sunscreen body mist. 
So here's to sun, laughter and fun!
Happy 4th of July!

Independence Day Outfit #3


CC stripe top
$69 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Zara skirt
zara.com


Casadei high heels
thecorner.com


Charriol bracelet
nordstrom.com


Acne white round sunglasses
acnestudios.com


Anna Molinari silk scarve
$220 - fashionista-outlet.com


Alice Olivia alice olivia
aliceandolivia.com


Sephora collection
sephora.com

Popular posts from this blog