Independence Day Outfit #3

We have come to my final set celebrating our nation's independence on July 4th. This time I wanted to style a look that could take you from sailing, to the country club, or to a clambake. So basically, something distinctly nautical. Which fits in perfectly with this series since both themes usually utilize the same color scheme. I wanted to achieve an outfit that was chic and streamlined but kept the casual vibe going. I was able to achieve that by pairing this CC stripe top with a white Zara envelope skirt. I tied it all together with an Alice + Olivia belt, Casadei wedges, an Anna Molinari scarf, Acne round sunglasses, and a couple of Charriol bracelets. Since this outfit was styled for a day outdoors I wanted to make sure I protected myself by always staying safe with Sephora's sunscreen body mist. 
So here's to sun, laughter, and fun!
Happy 4th of July! 



Independence Day Outfit #3 www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #IndependenceDay #July4th
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS:  

CC Stripe Top 
Zara Skirt 
Casadei Heels 
Charriol Bracelet 
Acne Sunglasses 
Anna Molinari Scarf 
Alice + Olivia Belt 
Sephora Sunscreen

Popular Posts