Mood Board: Glam Leopard Summer 2013 Edition

A little bit over a year ago I published my most successful post to date: Designer For A Day Mood Board - Glam Leopard. It was a simple and straightforward post that was inspired by a designer's mood board and how you can take inspiration from varied sources to come up with an outfit. Today I wanted to pay homage to my most viewed post but with a 2013 spin. Welcome to the 2013 Edition of Glam Leopard where I highlight my seven favorite leopard print items for summer. 


Mood Board: Glam Leopard Summer 2013 Edition www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
Giambattista Valli Dress 
Melissa Odabash Bathing Suit 
2b Heels 
3.1 Philip Lim Purse 
Betsey Johnson Charm 
FE NY Glasses 
Too Faced Cosmetics








Popular Posts