Trend Report - A Playful, Eye-Catching Necklace

I have some exciting news to share. I will be collaborating with ModeWalk on sets showing how I would style some of their fabulous offerings. ModeWalk is an online shop that offers a highly curated selection of exceptional and exclusive designers who represent the vanguard of European fashion.

Today's set is showcasing how I would style one of Fall 2013's biggest trends: rocking a playful, eye-catching statement necklace. When browsing ModeWalk's selection, this stunning Marc by Marc Jacobs Giant Gems Statement Necklace caught my eye. I loved its reflective qualities, sparkling crystals, acrylic jewels and it's the exaggerated shape. At first, I was going to pair it with a simple little black dress but decided to challenge myself and see if I could make it work with a print. I wanted to make sure to pair it with a complimentary print that did not distract too much from the necklace. When I came across this 3.1 Phillip Lim Dress I knew I had found the frock to set this necklace off perfectly. The necklace stayed within the same color family and added a little oomph to the dress. I finished off the look with Jimmy Choo Motorcycle Boots and a Saint Laurent Chain Strap Purse.
With this look, I dare you to try to blend into the crowd! 


Trend Report - A Playful, Eye-Catching Necklace www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
3.1 Phillip Lim Dress 
Jimmy Choo Boots 
Yves Saint Laurent Purse 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Necklace


*Style Tip*
One of my favorite ways to rock dresses in the fall is by pairing them with motorcycle boots. They add an unexpected edge to a feminine look. 

Popular Posts