Office Style - Simple Pleasures

I always thought you could not rock the color pink in the office without looking immature. Over the years I was told that if you wanted to be taken seriously in the office stick to neutrals. After spotting this Jason Wu sheath dress I realized I could make it work. For me, the key to incorporating a vivid color into your office style is to make sure the cut and shape is simple. If I wanted to tone it down even further a simple black blazer or cardigan always does the trick.

Office Style - Simple Pleasures


Miss Wu lace dress
modewalk.com


Lace dress
modewalk.com


Pumps
modewalk.com


Jason Wu color block purse
modewalk.com



If pink isn't your color below are some elegant sheath dresses for fall that will have you showcasing your chic office style.


Popular Posts