Tasty Vittles - Glazed Party Meatballs

Tasty Vittles - Glazed Party Meatballs
Glazed Party Meatballs

One of my fave party snacks are barbecue meatballs. I love them because they are easy to eat, filling, and a snap to prepare. One of my favorite recipes comes from French's, and whenever I serve them I have to hide a few away for myself because they move so fast. Note to self: Next time, double-up on the recipe!

Glazed Party Meatball Recipe

Servings: 12
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:
1 cup of Barbecue Sauce
1/4 cup of Molasses or Honey
36 (1 inch) Frozen Meatballs

Directions:
1) Combine barbecue sauce, worcestershire sauce and molasses in large skillet. Heat to boil.

2) Stir in meatballs. Simmer, covered, about 10 minutes. Until meatballs are heated through. Stir often.

3) Serve meatballs with party picks.

Tip: You can use a slow cooker for this recipe as well.





Comments

  1. They look absolutely delicious.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog