The Home Advantage - Bright and Cozy Oasis

I have always fancied a bedroom with a brick wall, so I wanted to showcase how I would decorate it and make it cozy. Usually, I'm drawn to darker or a little more masculine interiors, but I wanted something bright and fresh to balance the hardness of the brick. Of course, I had to add a few of my favorite bohemian elements with the accessories. A great tip for anyone craving a brick wall in their home is to give some of the new wall coverings on the market that mimic the look of brick a try, such as the one I used in this set by Milton King. 



The Home Advantage - Bright and Cozy Oasis www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS: 
Lazy Susan Lamp 
Crate and Barrel Rug
Milton King WallpaperPaul Smith Wall Art 
Arhaus Lacquer Furniture 
Missoni Home Pillows 
I-Drawer Nightstand








Popular Posts