Sex and the City Style Inspiration : Carrie Bradshaw

Sex and the City is one of my favorite shows. I never get tired of watching the entire series over and over again. To this day me and my friends either reference it constantly or use a catchphrase from the show. Besides the witty dialogue and great writing the show was known for it's fashion. Patricia Fields, the stylist for the show, did an excellent job making sure each character had their own unique and very identifiable style. 
Today's set is dedicated to the main character Carrie Bradshaw who was played by Sarah Jessica Parker. This is my salute to her quirky yet feminine style.

Sex and the City Style Inspiration : Carrie Bradshaw


Oasis party dress
$37 - oasis-stores.com



Gold metallic handbag
$110 - etsy.com


Temperley London leather belt
$490 - temperleylondon.com


Fortessa martini glass
surlatable.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats