Last Comic Standing

The weekend is here and I decided to have a little extra fun with today's set. The comic book trend has been big for the past couple of seasons, and I have finally decided to get in on the action. It took me a minute to figure out how I would rock this tricky trend, but I remembered my rule about rocking one bold piece. My eye-catcher was this Comic Print High-Waist Skirt that I paired with a simple Monki Black Tank, a Zimmerman Red Leather Purse, and Dollhouse Sandals. I found these cute Comic Book Word Bubble Pop Art Stud Earrings from Snark Factory that would work well for adding a little extra dose of fun to the outfit.


Last Comic Standing www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #comics #art #arty
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales


Monki Black Tank 
Front Row Shop Skirt 
Dollhouse Sandals 
Zimmermann Purse 
Etsy Earrings 






Popular Posts