Sporty Style - The Opportunity To Play

Here in Wisconsin, we are still straddling the fence between spring and summer. One day it's 80 degrees and today it's only 68 degrees. So the current temps present a style dilemma - it's not quite time to rock my summer wardrobe, but yet it is too warm to wear multiple layers. A perfect solution for me over the years is to rock a sweater dress. I love the ones that look like hoodies. I have a couple of variations like the one in today's set except I purchased mine a few seasons ago from Old Navy and Alloy.

I also love this type of sweater dress because it perfectly represents my version of the sporty style. A good blend of sporty and feminine elements. In this set, I paired it with a backpack style handbag and graffiti print boots, but a tote bag and cute sneakers could work as well.


Sporty Style - The Opportunity To Play www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #sporty #athleisure
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales.





Diesel Sweater Dress 
Dr. Martens Graffiti Print Boot 


Proenza Schouler PS Small Backpack 







Popular Posts