The Communicator

Great style is all about celebrating and sharing who you are with the world. It is not based on the best designers or how much your clothes cost. The key to great style is that it showcases who you are perfectly. Despite what people think clothing can say a lot. That is why it is always important when dressing to be your most authentic self. I have always believed that fashion is the great communicator. So tell me what does your fashion say about you?




The Communicator

The Communicator by latoyacl featuring backpacks bags

Forever 21 Graphic Dress (Buy Here) 
Tory Burch Frances Backpack (Buy Here) 
Karen Millen Perforated Cuff Sandal (Buy Here) 





Shop for NFL BCA Gear and Support Breast Cancer Research

Comments

  1. Hi dear!!! I love your blog !! your posts are really interesting !
    would you like to follow each other ? follow me and I will follow with pleasure !!
    see you soon
    kiss
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that dress!!! Love the heels and bag to

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress is a fun fashion statement. It is the standout piece.

      Delete
  3. Ohh, that Karen Millen shoes stole my heart! Now let's hope the price is within my range? LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a limited edition so you will have to snatch them up quick!

      Delete
  4. From the male point of view, well my point of view, I wouldn't feel comfortable with anybody wearing something like this. Though it is certainly different....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a statement and not your typical everyday dress. I know a lot of men are more comfortable with the norm.

      Delete
  5. I am a firm believer. Style is what you do with what you buy, it's got nothing to do with the price tag. I loooove that forever21 graphic dress. super cute.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree you can look fantastic in a $20 dollar dress as long as it speaks to you and conveys who you are in an authentic way.

      Delete
  6. I m not I firm Beliver...the style is what U have in your soul...
    amazing post :) thank U for sharing...

    http://www.francescagori.com/en_US/giocare-in-tavola-con-la-moda/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you have in your soul should manifest in all aspects of your life including what you wear.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress