COLOURPOP Cosmetics (Made In The USA)

When it comes to seasonal makeup the general rule of thumb is to rock bright colors in spring/summer and darker hues in fall/winter. I'm not one for strictly following the rules and when I saw this beautiful makeup image created by ColourPop Cosmetics I thought it would be the perfect look to recreate in the colder months. This fabulous makeup would look cute with a cozy sweater and comfy jeans. The orange and cream hues reminds me of the changing colors of the leaves and pumpkins. 
Now that I think about why do we only wear citrusy colors in summer when they are a much better fit during the autumn months? 


COLOURPOP Cosmetics (Made In The USA)

COLOURPOP Cosmetics (Made In The USA) by latoyacl on Polyvore 


All of the products used in the set are available at https://colourpop.com/  





LAmade

Comments

  1. Love these shades... would love to try this brand! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them out the are great quality at an affordable price.

      Delete
  2. Nice post!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many beauty bloggers gushing about ColorPop but I have yet to place an order. Good to see you introducing them here, LaToya!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will have a couple of more post in the next month about this brand. One will be a review of some products they sent me so stay tuned!

      Delete
  4. I'm not one for sticking to the rules either. I like to wear a bright red, bright orange or even the usual dark berry lip in the fall. It doesn't matter to me. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty cool not to be tied down by rules especially when it comes to makeup.

      Delete
  5. That eyeshadow reminds me of candy
    haha
    xx
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress