The Modern Canopy Bed

I have never been a fan of canopy beds because I always felt they were a little to ornate, fussy and frilly for my decorating taste. Until recently I tended to be more inclined to look at a platform bed , but the other day I was on Kohl's website and was shocked that I was really digging this modern take on the canopy bed that they offered. I was also loving how they decorated the room as well. Unfortunately they only had the bed for sale and I could not find the other items they used to decorate the room on their website so I decided to recreate the look with similar items that I found from other sources. 


The Modern Canopy Bed

The Modern Canopy Bed by latoyacl featuring Seraphina




Homevance Barton Hills Canopy Bed (Buy Here) 
Tremeca Starburst Mirror (Buy Here) 
Cross-Legged Bedside Table (Buy Here) 
CB2 Rizzo Pillow  
Square Feathers Ming Decorative Pillow (Buy Here) 
Duck Throw Pillow (Buy Here) 
Pier 1 Seraphina Pillow (Buy Here)





Chain Station 300x250

Comments

  1. That canopy bed looks wonderful
    so cute and cosy and home-like
    xxx
    itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has the perfect mix of coziness and style.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray. It is not to expensive as furniture goes. I would say the bed is mid-range in pricing.

      Delete
  3. Aah, that looks amazing ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bed looks so cute. Don't you think it would look even better if the canopy was black? Those pillows are so chic though..
    http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could work just as well in black but I like the unexpected cream color. Also depending on the size of the room a black canopy bed could take up a lot of visual space.

      Delete
  5. I'm not a huge fan of canopy bed, it's just too regal for my taste however I adore that stardust mirror! That would look so pretty at home.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with starburst mirrors. I have a few and they work with many decorating styles.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress