Jump On This Trend

The one thing that I love about a jumpsuit is that it can easily transition from day to night. A jumpsuit can be dressed down or glammed up with a simple switch of accessories. I have always loved the idea of opposites attracting so when styling a jumpsuit I prefer to glitz it up a bit with a good pair of heels and fun jewelry. Don't get me wrong I love the casual ease of this trendy style staple but I do not want to look like I just came home from work after a hard day at the mines. So for me the accessories not only highlight but makes the outfit complete.

Jump On This Trend

Jump On This Trend by latoyacl featuring crossbody handbags


Athe By Vanessa Bruno Dacnis Jumpsuit (Buy Here) 
Alexander McQueen Harness Skull Ring (Buy Here) 
Aspinal Of London Marylebone Mini Clutch (Buy Here) 
Gianvito Rossi Suede Sandals (Buy Here)





Shop Alice & Trixie

Comments

  1. I love this trend too. A chunky knit scarf and killer boots would make this look rock too. But I see jumpsuits as a great fashion short cut for when you don't have time to look for and match up separates, <3.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite an outfit LaToya. I like this one. Those earrings are astonishing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually rings. Sometimes I show an item more than once for visual symmetry.

      Delete
  3. You just reminded me about my own jumpsuit that I really need to alter. You're right, with the right accessories, a jumpsuit would look super chic!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember your black jumpsuit. You looked really cute in it.All it needed was a little hem.

      Delete
  4. I love jumpsuits - so chic!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in for the skupp ring, very grunge-y looking!
    xo

    She is Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my fave piece. I am obsessed with skulls and own a lot of skull items. I can't resist throwing a skull piece in my style sets once in awhile.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats