Fashion Inspiration - Emma Xie

When I style a fashion set I am inspired by any and everything. Sometimes it can be a particular color I'm obsessed with, an enchanting landscape, a fabulous designer collection, or a stunning beauty. Today I was inspired by this beautiful image of gorgeous Chinese model Emma Xie. What captured my attention was how her hair and makeup framed her eyes giving her this alluring air of mystery. I was also intrigued by the bold colors used for her makeup. It was a non-traditional color scheme that worked out perfectly. It also made me want to finally try out the yellow eyeshadow that has gone unused in my own makeup bag, but I think I need a little more practice first with it before debuting that look. Lol, and no I will not be sharing pictures of that calamity (because of my uneven application). 
I got a little bit off topic so back to the conversation at hand which was the stylish outfit I created around Emma's look. I found this Warehouse Stripe Dress that perfectly captured the variety of hues found in the image and paired it with dangle earrings, a stylish tote, and pre-owned color block sandals from TheRealReal (a great designer consignment web store).




Fashion Inspiration - Emma Xie www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales



Warehouse Stripe Sparkle Ribbed Dress (Buy Here)
Pre-Owned Rebecca Minkoff Colorblock Sandals (Buy Here)
Zaful Pure Color Rivets Tote (Buy Here) 
Alexis Bittar Infinity Link Dangle Earrings (Buy Here)




Popular Posts