Girl's Night Out

When I go out with my girls for a night of fun I always like to wear something that is flirty, stylish and easy to get around in. When I saw this jumpsuit at Asos I knew it was perfect and would fit all of the criteria for a great outfit to kick it in. I love the stylish pinstripe and the body hugging fit of this sexy jumpsuit so I decided to make it the center of today's fashion set. Since the jumpsuit makes a bold statement on its own I wanted to keep everything else simple to balance it out. I paired it with a cute bracelet from Stella & Dot, a sleek and vibrant clutch from Alysse Sterling and sexy heels from Daisy Street.

What is your go to outfit for a night of fun with your friends?


Girl's Night Out

Girl's Night Out by latoyacl featuring kohl jewelry


Boohoo Bandeau Pinstripe Jumpsuit (Buy Here) 
Stella & Dot Pave Sphinx Cuff (Buy Here) 
Alysse Sterling Cora Clutch (Buy Here) 
Daisy Street Barely There Two Part Heeled Sandal (Buy Here) 




Up to 60%off Korean Beauty Sale

Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS LOOK!!

    WWW.KYNAGEM.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, that jumpsuit looks amazing!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jumpsuit is gorgeous and perfect for a night out!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and i agree it is perfect for a night of fun.

      Delete
  4. Don't jumpsuits normally cover shoulders, boulders and arms too...?

    This outfit is very nice, I like it a lot, but it is not quite what I would visualise if somebody said white with grey pinstripe jumpsuit to me. It almost needs a new term to describe it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No jumpsuits do not have to cover the extremities. It is just a garment that is one piece with legs. I think you may be getting a flight suit and jumpsuits mixed up.
      LaToya
      www.toyastales.blogspot.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress