The Home Advantage - Modern Sophistication
![]() |
| Catherine Kwong Design |
When I saw this beautiful dining room designed by interior designer Catherine Kwong I became inspired. I usually have a love/ hate relationship with modern design. I love the sculptural elements and it's sleek uncluttered nature, but I hate that modern design can sometimes come off as too sharp, masculine and cold. I am usually drawn to modern spaces that incorporate color, textural elements, curves and rounded edges. That was why her design perfectly suited my aesthetic. Since I was so inspired by Ms. Kwong's design I decided to use that inspiration for today's home set. I kept the original spirit of her design but I incorporated furniture that fit my decorating style.
Cielo 3 Light Gold Small Chandelier
Meteor Shower Framed Art
Worlds Away Amanda Gold Leaf Basketweave Dining Table
Calvin Top Grain Black Leather Art Deco Chair



