Asos Geo Sequin Mini Dress

Today's set is all about this cute Asos Geo Sequin Mini Dress that I fell in love with. I was drawn to the soft pastel color palette that was used to contrast the geometric pattern. Usually when you see a geometric pattern it is featuring bold strong colors so this dress was a welcome change. I also liked that it had a roomy fit that was not to constricting and the shorter hemline allows you to show off your fabulous legs. The best part of the dress for me was the beautiful backless detail that added a hint of sexiness. I decided to keep the geometric theme going by styling this dress with geometric shaped earrings by Eddie Borgo, a sleek minimalist clutch by Alexander Wang and Jimmy Choo heels.


Asos Geo Sequin Mini Dress

Asos Geo Sequin Mini Dress by latoyacl featuring black handbags  


Asos Geo Sequin Mini Dress (Buy Here)
Eddie Borgo Horus Drop Earring (Buy Here) 
Alexander Wang Chastity Leather Box Clutch (Buy Here) 
Jimmy Choo Claudette Sandals (Buy Here) 








Comments

  1. LOVE ASOS!!

    WWW.moorehisstyle.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sale trendy items for a reasonable price so I love them too!

      Delete
  2. I adore this whole look you've put together, beauty! That dress is so pretty and I love the accessories, which match perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous look! And that Jimmy Choos is so sexy!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are simple and sexy and pair perfectly with the dress.

      Delete
  4. I like the colors. They are cool, yet bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was feeling the colors for the same reason.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you it is a really fun but not over the top look.

      Delete
  6. Very lovely dress. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress! It's rare to find a sequin dress that's not constricting. This one is gorgeous, and I love the accessories you paired with it.
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what that is so true. Usually sequins is paired with a form fitting dress. This was a welcome change.

      Delete
  8. Love this dress!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfahion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome dress! :) Love ASOS! :) x
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post hun! I love this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats